Welcome and Thank You for considering Mt Maria College for your son or daughter’s Secondary Education. In order to secure a place at Mt Maria College, we invite you to complete the Enrolment Process.
4 Steps to Acceptance at Mt Maria College
- Completed Enrolment Process
- Interview at the College
- Placement Offer and Acceptance
- Final Confirmation and Welcome
Step 1: Completed Enrolment Process
- Download Application for Enrolment Here
- Download Application for Enrolment NOTES BOOKLET
- Download Principals reference for application Here
- Permission for Release of Information
Once we receive your completed Application, your family are automatically placed on the prospective student’s list and will receive priority. You will receive updates and information about the school and personal notification about Student Interviews.
Please complete and submit the following:
- Enrolment Form
- Copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism, Reconciliation, Communion and Confirmation Certificates
- Government Immunisation Records
- Copies of the Latest Semester 1 and 2 Reports (ie.Current/Previous year reports)
- Principal’s report (this is to be handed in to the current school and they will forward it onto our college).
- Enrolment Fee of $100 (This Enrolment Fee is retained by the school and is non-refundable).
Clare Bass, Enrolment Officer is available to answer any questions you may have at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her directly on 07 3550 3413 with any enquiries.
|POST or DELIVER your application to:|
Mt Maria College
PO Box 194
Everton Park Qld 4053
Mt Maria College
56 Prospect Road
Mitchelton Qld 4055
Why not coincide the delivery of your application with a College Tour, held on the second and last Fridays of the month? Hosted by the Principal, Mr Glenn McConville, commencing at 8.45am from the Osborne Road Administration Office.
Step 2: Interview at the College
The College would like to meet you and your student personally and will contact you to arrange a mutually agreeable time.
These interviews take around 30-45 minutes.
Step 3: Placement, Offer and Acceptance
Following the interview process, successful students will be notified in writing of a position at the College.
Step 4: Final Confirmation and Welcome
The position at the College is secured when written acceptance in the offer letter is received along with receipt of the Confirmation Fee.*
*This Confirmation Fee is applied to the first terms Fees and Levies account for your family when the student commences studies at the College. NB: If the student does not commence studies at the College this Confirmation Fee is non-refundable.